Lighting Automation Benefits
A lighting control system enables one-touch control of all lights throughout the house using mood-based scenes which can be created resulting in convenience and elegance. With the touch of a button, you can turn lights on or off, dim lights, control fans and more from anywhere in the house. TLT designs and installs wired and wireless lighting control systems personalized to the needs of each family. Lighting control systems can be programmed easily based on time of day, motion, security, mood, and many other factors. For example, with a lighting control system you can program your lights to automatically turn on when you enter the house or turn off during nights or when you leave the house. You can program lighting scenes consistent with a relaxing evening, a late night party or a holiday dinner. Lighting control systems do not take away from your ability to control individual lights the way you have always done.
The following are some examples of the benefits of a lighting control system.
- Welcome Home: Return to your home that has a pathway of light from the garage to the kitchen providing security and convenience.
- Kitchen and Dining Room: Create scenes for the different tasks such as dining, cooking and cleaning.
- Master Bedroom: Control zones of lights from the bedside to turn ON and OFF lights outside, downstairs or throughout the home.
- Landscape and Garden: Schedule when the garden path lights turn ON and OFF, or combine all the outdoor lights to activate at once for security.
- Staircase and Hallways: Ensure safety by turning on lights at appropriate lighting levels throughout the day and night.
- Living Room: Add elegance and intimacy. Lighting is one of the most powerful methods Interior Designers use to change moods in a room.
- Family Room or Great Room: Select a lighting scene for one person to read a good book, or the entire family to celebrate a birthday party.